Do you want to be part of a fast growing and high tech organization? Do you like to work with a team and getting things done together? And do you think of yourself as a great planner and organizer? Then this traineeship might be a perfect fit for you!
Over deze baan
This is a two year program in which you will work on different projects. The program is organized
by a specialized Talent Developer and you will work in a high tech organization. As your traineeship progresses, projects will become more complex and challenging. The combination of learning by doing, an intensive curriculum and personal guidance by your coach and fellow trainees, enables you to cope with great responsibility and will accelerate your learning curve.
As a Main Deliverable Owner your responsibilities are to align, plan and support several projects, project teams and internal stakeholders. This demanding and multi-disciplinary role provides a strong base for growth into a project lead position.
As MDO Trainee, you will be working in the Development & Engineering department (D&E). You are responsible for planning, organizing, and tracking the progress of the deliverables. By doing so, you will support in making the programs realize their quality goals. You will be involved in different projects in a challenging international high tech environment. During the traineeship the projects will become more challenging in scope and technical complexity. For instance you will be able to carry the responsibility over a project where 150 people are involved. The traineeship is a safe surroundings to learn new things, experiment and make mistakes where you will learn from.
Activities you can think of:
- To structure and optimize projects and processes.
- Forge connections between the different stakeholders within the company.
- Coordination of the technical processes.
After successfully completing this traineeship, you will be offered a job at the company. The exact position your career starts with will depend heavily on your own professional ambition and the development you make during the traineeship. While it is possible to move into a project lead role, you can also opt to continue developing your technical expertise. In other words, there are ample opportunities to continue your career in a direction that’s right for you!
Dit verwachten we van jou
- A technical Master degree like Mechanical, management or Industrial engineering.
- 0 to max 3 years’ professional experience
- Strong planning, communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Relevant extracurricular pursuits alongside your study programme.
- Good command of English.
- A curious mindset, open for new experiences and feedback!
Dit krijg je van ons
- Working for a successful Dutch high tech organization with worldwide projects.
- You will participate in an intensive two-year training program focused on your leadership qualities and personal development.
- An inspiring and motivating environment.
- Meetings with you fellow trainees.
- Guidance by a personal coach.
- (International) job possibilities after finishing your traineeship.
Over de werkgever
Our client is a high tech and international organization, operating in a globally growing market. 80% of the machines we use on a daily bases would not exist if it weren’t for this company.
The procedure will consist of the following rounds: a CV and motivation selection, a capacity test,
a personal interview with the recruiter of this vacancy, an interview round at the Talent Developer and an assessment day.