Do you like to create impact and are you ready to take responsibility? Do you love challenges, transforming, exploring and discovering? Are you ready to grab this chance at making a change in supply chain for future generations?
Over deze baan
The traineeship is with a leading supplier in steel for all major markets and industries. But as the world changes, this demands change as well. Requiring a new way of working with new supply chain strategies. That’s where you come in. You will help to transform the supply chain and develop one way of working across all Europe branches. Focusing on tech and digital. The ambition is to merge all European mills into one virtual mill. Are you ready to make a real change in this agile project? Then team up by joining the Scale-Up team and at the same time work on your personal development.
A lasting impression
This multinational believes in your added value. Every role you take comes with immediate responsibility. And with responsibility comes real impact.
The Scale Up team
A team of 25 people is all the company needs to transform its Supply Chain. And you can be a part of that team! A team where they just love to question the status quo. If you love challenging, transforming, exploring, and discovering, you will love this Scale Up team.
An IT mindset
Behind every powerful supply chain, is an amazing IT system. The Scale Up team is therefore best friends with 100+ IT’ers. Together they make sure the business needs become reality. Interested to learn some IT lingo? Then yes, you can also be part of this friendship!
What are you signing up for?
24 months of giving it your best, just like we’ll give it ours.
2 years to transform Supply Chain at this multinational.
2 years to develop one way of working across all Europe branches.
You will take on different roles and you will have different assignments. All this, to support the roll out of the company’s new supply chain across Europe.
What roles will you take on?
That partially depends on your talents and interests. One thing is sure, you’ll get a lot of responsibility and autonomy to get things done. But don’t worry: The project team is there to support you!
The project is partly in roll-out, but some countries are only at the start. This creates lots of possibilities. Some examples:
- Analyze the business and discover what is needed to make this project a success
- Take the lead as a project manager
- Support and train end-users across Europe
- Be in charge of the look and feel of technology together with UX designers and end- users
- Set up a portal to share expertise in a fun way
- Become a product or test owner in an agile environment
Dit verwachten we van jou
- You have a master’s degree, with a max of 3 years work experience
- You are fluent in English and Dutch or French on top is a plus
- You have a natural interest in supply chain, logistics and a feel for IT, technology and digital
- You are eager to learn, connecting and with and analytical mindset
Dit krijg je van ons
- Build and implement one supply chain across Europe
- Take on multiple roles in an agile project team
- Contribute to the future of steel in this project of strategic importance
- Go international and work with the different entities of the company
- Improve your leadership skills with 20+ days of training
- Develop under the wings of your own dedicated Talent Development Manager
- After the traineeship you will have international opportunities which can also be outside supply chain & project management
Over de werkgever
About the Talent Developer
A traineeship with this talent developer is an unique chance to discover the real you. You develop your leadership skills at a high pace. We support you via personal coaching and more than 20 days of training. In short: we challenge you, and at the same time, we give you all the survival tools you need. Why? Because we want you to thrive outside your comfort zone.
On your discovery journey, you also have the full support of the multinational. You will see people of the company join some of your trainings. So, it’s a real development journey for all parties involved.
A job of your dreams?
Towards the end, you know what energizes you, where your strengths lie. That’s when you and your Talent Development Manager draw a map. Of your path to a job within the company that fits you like a glove.
A supply chain for future generations
This new way of working will allow the company to function as one optimized virtual mill in Europe. As such contributing in their goal to achieve carbon-neutral steelmaking by 2050. You name it, they are doing it!
This procedure exists of a cv selection, a personal interview with the recruiter, a capacity test, an interview with the talent developer and an assessment.