Are you an internationally oriented? Love working in a team with other Management Assistants? And do you speak fluent Dutch and English? Then this could be something for you!
Over deze baan
For this multicultural department we are now looking for a Management Assistant to assist the whole department of approximately 80 employees with different backgrounds and multiple nationalities. The working environment is dynamic and hectic with a high work pace.
- Handling incoming and outgoing (international) phone calls.
- Plan, organize, and monitor appointments and meetings for the entire department (both internal and external).
- Arrange facilities to welcome the visitors professionally either face-to-face or via virtual meetings.
- Organize (team) events, seminars/ congresses.
- Organize business trips abroad (this includes tickets, hotels, visas, expense claims, etc.).
- Supporting the Director with invoice approvals, keeping budgets and overseeing contracts.
- Compiling meeting minutes, action lists, reports, drawing data from a variety of sources within and outside the team/ department and contributes to reports within guidelines. Follow-up and chasing of action points for recurring meetings.
Dit verwachten we van jou
- HBO/Bachelor level of working and thinking (or equivalent to this).
- You have gained relevant work experience in a similar role (having work experience in a financial institution or an international environment is strongly preferred).
- Experience with visa applications.
- Excellent knowledge of both Dutch and English (spoken as well as written).
- Extensive knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, SharePoint and PowerPoint.
- You are used to working independently and are able to set priorities.
- You are discrete regarding confidential information.
Dit krijg je van ons
- An independent job with plenty of room for personal initiative.
- You will be working in a very dynamic, international and entrepreneurial work environment.
- The team you will be working in is professional, driven and enthusiastic about what they do.
- A good salary between € 3.500,- and € 4.200,- based on 40 hours a week.
- You are available for 32-40 hours a week.
- The possibility to work from home, with a minimum of two days a week at the office.
Over de werkgever
Our client is an international company in the financial sector. They finance development trajectories in Third World countries. A large group of enthousiastic professionals works together in a versatile and dynamic environment here to realize this mission.
The application process consists of a CV selection and an introductory interview with a Recruitment Consultant from ImpressiveGreenApple.
After the pre-selection, two personal interviews with the client will follow. At least one of these will be on location.
A reference check can be part of the application process as well.