Hours per week
Required education levels
About the job
This role requires teamwork across several different business units, including the Front Office Departments and Integrated Reporting team. Administratively you will be attached to the Environmental & Social team covering Financial Institutions and Private Equity and will be report to that team's manager. Data quality control, training and continuing professional development will involve regular interaction with the Integrated Reporting team. You may also need to provide occasional support to the Financial Institutions department, where the impact administration role is performed by Portfolio Analysts. Monthly deadlines and data quality targets are set by the Integrated Reporting team, who are the internal customer for the data you are responsible for entering. Training will be provided, including on the use of the relevant computer systems.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Liaising with Investments teams and clients to gather financial and impact- related documentation and information.
- Calculating and entering impact-related data into the relevant information management system.
- Providing feedback to Impact reporting team on process management and improvement.
About the company
Our client aims to contribute to a world in which, in 2050, more than 9 billion people live well and within the means of the planet's resources. By reaching out to underserved markets, they invests in some of the world's most challenging business environments. The countries that our client works in often have a fragile private sector, little job security and high poverty rates.
About the offer
- You will be working in a very dynamic and international environment.
- A driven and entrepreneurial work environment.
- The team you will be working in is professional and enthusiastic.
- A fulltime job at least till the end of October, with the possible opportunity to a permanent contract.
- Master degree within Finance, Investments, Econometrics and Economics.
- General administrative work experience, proficient in MS Excel.
- You have relevant work experience within an international environment, with preference within a financial institution.
- High level of accuracy, detail-oriented, service-oriented, pro-active and a good team player.
- Excellent administrative skills.
- Can work independently and manage your own day-to-day priorities and workload.
- Has good communication and writing skills in English.
- Affinity with impact measurement and with their mission!