Hours per week
Required education levels
About the job
This is a two year program in which you will work on different projects. The program is organized by a specialized Talent Developer and you will work in a high tech organization. As your traineeship progresses, project will become more complex and challenging. The combination of learning by doing, an intensive curriculum and personal guidance by your coach and fellow trainees, enable you to cope with great responsibility and will accelerate your learning curve.
As a Main Deliverable Owner your responsibilities are to align, plan and support several projects, project teams and internal stakeholders. This demanding and multi-disciplinary role provides a strong base for growth into a project lead position.
As MDO Trainee, you will be working in the department Supplier Quality Engineering (SQE) Means and Methods. This department is responsible for supplier quality and the adherence of processes. In those projects, you will be the voice of SQE community and work with different internal stakeholders. You are responsible for planning, organizing, and tracking the progress of the deliverables. By doing so, you will support in making the programs realize their quality goals. Knowledge of manufacturing processes is needed to support projects in mitigation of manufacturing risks on design, manufacturing level.
Activities you can think of:
- To structure and optimize projects and processes.
- Forge connections between the different stakeholders within the company.
- Coordination of the technical processes.
About the company
Our client is a high tech and international organization, operating in a globally growing market. 80% of the machines we use on a daily bases would not exist if it weren't for this company. The more than 20.000 employees are part of the most creative thinkers in physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechatronics, optics, mechanics, software and computer science. On a daily basis, they work together in close multidisciplinary teams where they listen to and learn from each other and share ideas. It is the ideal work environment for professional development and personal growth.
About the offer
- Working for a successful Dutch high tech organization with worldwide projects.
- You will participate in an intensive two-year training program focused on your leadership qualities and personal development. This program is organized by a specialized Talent Developer.
- An inspiring and motivating environment.
- Meetings with you fellow trainees.
- Guidance by a personal coach
- (International) job possibilities after finishing your traineeship.
- A technical Master degree like Mechanical, Electronical or Industrial engineering.
- 0 to 3 years' professional experience, preferably in high-tech industry or supplier quality management.
- Strong planning, communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Relevant extracurricular pursuits alongside your study programme.
- Good command of English.
- Eager to learn and open to feedback.
- Analytical and critical thinker.
The procedure will consist of the following rounds: a CV and motivation selection, a capacity test, a personal interview with the recruiter of this vacancy, an interview round at the Talent Developer and an assessment day.