Hours per week
Required education levels
About the job
This traineeship is a two year program in which you will execute various projects commissioned by the projectmanagementbureau. Within these assignments you will act as the project assistent or the project leader. From the beginning you'll start in a multidisciplinary project team and you'll will focus on development, quality improvement and efficiency. You will be responsible, give input and realize improved project management through sharpening of the used methods and by using the existing tools in a smart way. The projects you'll be working on are challenging and will develop your hard and soft skills. You'll work indepently and the responsibilities will expand over time.
Examples of activities are:
- Participate, drive, lead & implement cross PMO projects.
- Structuring and efficiently organise the projects and processes.
- Pro-actively assist and challenge all stakeholders to contribute to efficient product development.
- Connecting the expectations of the different stakeholders.
- Focus on people as well as on results
After two years you'll be fully equipped to hold a position as project manager in the Netherlands or somewhere else in the world. It serves you the possibility to experience all the different departments of the company. An optimal basis for a successful career!
You'll also participate in an intern and extern development course at a specialised Talent Developer, where intensive coaching and personal development are the main focus. Resposibilities, result area's and the desired competences will be mapped in advance of the project and reviewed afterwards. This traineeship is challenging and innovating!
About the company
Our client is a high tech and international organization, operating in a globally growing market. 80% of the machines we use on a daily bases would not exist if it weren't for this company. The more than 20.000 employees are part of the most creative thinkers in physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechatronics, optics, mechanics, software and computer science. On a daily basis, they work together in close multidisciplinary teams where they listen to and learn from each other and share ideas. It is the ideal work environment for professional development and personal growth.
About the offer
- A successful Dutch high tech organisation.
- An intensive course, with a focus on your personal growth.
- An environment where they expect more than average from you.
- Close contact with your fellow trainees.
- A learning track with a lot of room to give input.
- A coach for your personal development and for your professional functioning.
- A high end industrial company that operates in the world's top.
- A no nonsense culture: work hard and dare to enterprise.
- (International) career oppurtunities within the company.
ImpressiveGreenApple does the first selection for this traineeship. This includes a resume selection and interview in which your motivation will be tested. When we're positive and put you through tot he next round, the application procedure will continue at the organisation. A capacity test and assessment are also part of the procedure.
- You have a master's degree, preferably in technique.
- You have 0-2 working experience.
- You have affinity with technique which is to find in your resume; an internship, side job or hobby is enough.
- Relevant extracurricular activities are an advantage.
- Strong affinity with projectmanagement and process optimalisation.
- Your English is excellent.
- You want to invest in your personal development and you have leader capacities, visible in your resume through organisational/board experience.
- You have an eye for company structures, analytical qualities and are able to see quickly how processes work.
- You are critical, daring and able to make concrete proposals to optimize the workflow.
- You fit in a direct atmosphere, are social and not afraid to make choices.