Hours per week
Required education levels
About the job
The ICT department is responsible for the ICT activities within the organization and consists of three teams. ICT Infrastructure, ICT Service Desk and ICT Applications. All teams work with clear guidance from Enterprise Architecture and Quality & Control. The ICT Applications team is responsible for managing and maintaining the business applications.
The ICT Applications team is looking for a Business Analyst. As part of ICT, you'll be responsible for ensuring that the organization has the business processes and IT systems it needs to deliver financial services to entrepreneurs in developing countries. You'll need to understand the products, processes and organization, and interface with colleagues in the business to identify and define the right solutions for their needs. That could involve anything from streamlining processes to exploring and implementing brand new technologies.
Your key accountabilities are:
- Day-to-day Application management/Application support (answer user questions, maintain security profiles, user management, adapt application settings, perform daily checks)
- Analyse business processes, translate business requirements to functional requirements and implementations
- You actively participate in various projects which can impact multiple applications
- Collaborate with vendors of our software packages
- Collaborate with consultant's/consultancy firms with whom FMO has a contract for parts of the ICT services
About the company
Our client is an international company within the finance sector.
About the offer
Our client is an international company within the finance sector. Their role extends beyond financing, as they help businesses to operate and grow transparently in an environmentally and socially responsible manner. They do so by investing time, capacity and resources in further understanding how their business and industry affect the welfare of local people and the surrounding environment. They encourage the growth of responsible businesses because they can enable and catalyze social and economic change. In the long-run sustainable businesses provide higher-level jobs, income, and tax generation to strengthen local society. They believe that these elements are key to reducing poverty and inequality. With their clients serving millions of customers, their adoption of good practices can have a tremendous effect on local development, as they often serve as catalysts for other businesses to do the same.
- A company located in The Hague area, easy to access with public transport.
- A very dynamic and international environment.
- A varied, independent job with enough space for your own initiative.
- A driven and enterprising work atmosphere.
- Professional and enthusiastic colleagues.
- As a minimum you hold a bachelor's degree and have well-known overall ICT knowledge.
- In addition, knowledge in one or more of the following area's is an advantage: SQL Server database, Microsoft .net development, Microsoft CRM, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft BizTalk, K2 Workflow.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills are equally important as IT skills.
- Someone who has an interest in corporate banking processes (e.g. KYC, New credit process, Investment Mgt/Portfolio Mgt/Risk management).
- A passionate ICT professionals with a drive for excellence.
- You dare to take ownership and does not shy away from responsibility.
- Someone who is familiar with concepts like; requirements engineering, agile way of working, Service Oriented Architecture and is eager to further develop their knowledge and practical experience in these areas.
- Analytical and well-structured, because you need to proceed systematically.
- An excellent communicator, because you take care in articulating your own thought process, as well as provide feedback on the work of others.
- You are a good listener, because you are continuously asking questions and capable of translating the message into concrete actions.
- You are team player; because no matter how great someone's ideas, they will be improved upon through collaboration.
- Result orientated; because you like to achieve end results meeting the time, quality and cost criteria.