Aantal uren per week
Over de functie
Our company has a background in international commodity trade, private equity and venture capital.
As Office Manager / Financial Administrator your tasks will be divided between the office management, financial administration and reporting of financial activities. Your key responsibilities:As Office Manager:
As Financial Administrator:
- General office management: first line contact person responsible for all daily operational activities, organize supplies and office systems (data processing, telecommunication, correspondence), negotiate terms and conditions with service providers (rental, telecom, data), organize events and business trips (flights, hotels, cars), and other tasks in support of general management.
- General administration including processing cost statements from colleagues (commuting expenses, business travel, other costs).
- Human Resources including personnel administration and registration (salaries, tax, holidays), permanent education programs.
- Financial administration in broadest sense: invoicing, bank statements, daily reconciliation of all accounts, cash reserve, operational expenses, tax fillings.
- Other financial tasks include preparing periodic financial reporting, assistance during audits.
- With proven experience, the function can be extended with following tasks:
- Execution, clearance and settlement of trading activities a.o.: verifications and reconciliations of trading accounts, managing counterparty margin calls, etc.
- Monitor internal compliance guidelines a.o.: daily reports, monitor risk profiles.
Wat wij vragen
- HBO intellectual and professional level.
- Relevant experience in financial administration.
- Working knowledge of both Microsoft Office (Excel) and Exact required.
- Communicative skills, combined with practical judgment.
- Proficient in English and Dutch mandatory.
- Strong ethics and personal integrity.
- Depending on your experience: flexible working hours 24-32 hours a week.
Over het bedrijf
Our client is a company based in The Hague with background in international commodity trade, and venture capital is engaged in the further development of its Proprietary Trading Desk dedicated to Global Commodities & Equities. The company takes a long term view on investment strategies.
Wat wij bieden
- A small dedicated team of young professionals, with international focus.
- We reward success and promote new challenges and opportunities.
- Permanent education is encouraged.
- Located in The Hague center, with direct access to NS Den Haag Centraal.