Hours per week
Required education levels
About the job
Our client is looking for a Management Assistant for the department Agribusiness. The working environment is fun, dynamic, and hectic with a high work pace. In collaboration with 1 or 2 other Management Assistants, you support the Agribusiness team, which consists of 43 employees. This level of organizational support involves facilitating positive working relationships in the delivery of administrative tasks and services within the secretarial team where you will replace each other if needed. In this role, a high level of proactivity is expected, strong decision making skills and someone who is solution oriented. Furthermore, you have outstanding organizational skills, demonstrate flexibility, accuracy, and sharpness, also in stressful situations.
The most important tasks and responsibilities are:
- Organize Team meetings and write the minutes.
- Provide support to other members of other teams.
- Planning, organizing, and monitoring appointments for internal/external meetings.
- Deal with (international) telephone.
- Assist with organizing business trips (tickets, hotel, visa etc).
- Process travel declaration costs, payment of invoices.
About the organization
Our client is an international company within the financial sector. They finance development projects in third world countries. A large group of enthusiastic professionals works in a versatile and dynamic environment to realize their mission.
About the company
Onze opdrachtgever is een internationaal bedrijf binnen de financiële sector. Zij financieren ontwikkelingstrajecten in derdewereldlanden. Een grote groep enthousiaste professionals werkt in een veelzijdige en dynamische omgeving aan het realiseren van hun missie.
About the offer
- You will be working in a very dynamic and international environment.
- A dynamic job for at least 1 year, with prospect of permanent employment.
- A driven and entrepreneurial work environment.
- The team you will be working in is professional and enthusiastic.
- You have 2-5 years of experience within an international environment,.
- You are proactive, a good team player and you have a hands-on mentality.
- You cope well with deadlines and are used working independently and to set priorities.
- You are experienced in communicating and working with various cultures.
- You are fluent in English. Dutch is not a requirement. Experience is.
- You have a working permit.