Hours per week
Required education levels
About the job
We are looking for a Team Assistant for the Risk & Finance department. The department is divided in several teams and consists of altogether 50 employees. You will intensively collaborate with other management assistants.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Provide support to management, project managers, team members and committees. Plan
and organize internal and external appointments and meetings;
- Manage agenda's and e-mail; make sure Directors are prepared for meetings Collaborate
with other departments;
- Support with producing documents, reports and presentations;
- Managing and monitoring administration;
- Deal with (international) telephone conversations;
- Assist with organizing business travel (tickets, hotel, visa, itinerary);
- Process travel declaration costs, payment of invoices etc;
- Provide support for national and international events;
- Prepare on-boarding for new internal and external employees and consultants. Receive
(international) guests at the office.
About the company
Onze opdrachtgever is een internationaal bedrijf binnen de financiële sector. Zij financieren ontwikkelingstrajecten in derdewereldlanden. Een grote groep enthousiaste professionals werkt in een veelzijdige en dynamische omgeving aan het realiseren van hun missie.
About the offer
- You will be working in a very dynamic and international environment;
- The salary is based on age and relevant experience. Between €2500 - €3700 based on fulltime;
- A driven and entrepreneurial work environment.
- The team you will be working in is professional and enthusiastic;
- A job for 32 - 40 hours a week;
- The possibility to work hybrid.
- You have relevant work experience within an international environment;
- Excellent knowledge (spoken and written) of Dutch and English;
- Great knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Copes well with deadlines, is pro-active and a good team player;
- Hands 'on mentality;
- Is used to working independently and able to set priorities;
- Has at least 3 years of relevant working experience.