Hours per week
Required education levels
About the job
The Human Resources Officer role sits within the HR Services & Talent Acquisition team in the Human Resources (HR) Department. HR makes a key contribution to realise the company's mission through close collaboration with our stakeholders, employee engagement, organisational development, talent search and acquisition and change management. Our ambition focuses on developing the right environment for our people to support them to perform at their best. HR Services sits at the heart of the HR Department in a diverse and dynamic team.
If you are an accomplished HR professional who's shown you can deliver outstanding customer experience and possess excellent administrative and organisational capabilities, this is an opportunity to give your skills a further boost and make a real impact in this key HR support role.
- Provide administrative support for HR activities related to
- new joiner administration (prepare contracts, work permits, 30% applications, screening, identity checks, onboarding, probation periods).
- externals administration.
- Enter data into the HR system (ADP Workforce) for new joiners, employee changes , leavers and externals.
About the company
Onze opdrachtgever is een internationaal bedrijf binnen de financiële sector. De organisatie is maatschappelijk betrokken. Vanuit hun kantoor in Den Haag werken enthousiaste professionals in een veelzijdige en dynamische omgeving aan het realiseren van hun missie.
About the offer
- Working in a dynamic and international environment.
- A temporary job till end of summer.
- Working in a professional team.
- A good salary.
- Prior experience in HR support preferred.
- Experience of working in a professional environment (corporate, consultancy).
- Working knowledge of HR systems is preferred.
- Experience in an international and financial environment is an advantage.
- Bachelor's degree in HR or related field would be an advantage.
- You are available between 20-28 hours.