Hours per week
Required education levels
About the job
We are looking for an Office manager to organize and coordinate administration duties for the Executive Committee members of this organisation and office procedures. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.
- Support Executive Committee members on travel, calendars and appointments.
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment.
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires.
- Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary.
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment.
- Address employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware and travel arrangements).
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services.
Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences.
About the company
Our client is one of the fastest growing integrated agricultural supply chain groups.
About the offer
- You will be working in a very dynamic and international environment.
- An alternate, independent job with plenty of room for personal initiative.
- A driven and entrepreneurial work environment.
- The team you will be working in is professional and enthusiastic.
- You have at least 5 years of experience within an international environment.
- You are a proactive self starter with a hands on mentality.
- You have excellent time management skills and ability to multi task and prioritize.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills (clear and correct in both Dutch and English).