Hours per week
Required education levels
About the job
This is a two year program in which you will work on different assignments. You'll get the opportunity to discover your strengths and grow into a role as team leader, project leader or expert. With an expert role you can think of the job function of Architect. In that case you are responsible for translating specific requirements into the design of the machines. Your main responsibilities are the creation and execution of the architectural design, the budgeting and communication direction and, if necessary, negotiating with the actual users. Other activities which you can start with within this department are to make the design operational with all the set functions and perform control tests to show that everything works as intended during the specification phase. This requires a combination of technical expertise and leadership skills.
Activities you can think of:
- To structure and optimize projects and processes.
- Forge connections between the different stakeholders within the company.
- On-site support.
- Coordination of the technical processes.
What can you expect after finishing the traineeship?
After successfully completing this traineeship, you will be offered a job at the company. The exact position your career starts with will depend heavily on your own professional ambition and the development you make during the traineeship. While it is possible to move into a coordinating/managerial role, you can also opt to continue developing your technical expertise. In other words, there are ample opportunities to continue your career in a direction that's right for you!
About the company
Our client is a high tech and international organization, operating in a globally growing market. 80% of the machines we use on a daily bases would not exist if it weren't for this company. The more than 20.000 employees are part of the most creative thinkers in physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechatronics, optics, mechanics, software and computer science. On a daily basis, they work together in close multidisciplinary teams where they listen to and learn from each other and share ideas. It is the ideal work environment for professional development and personal growth.
About the offer
- Working for a successful Dutch high tech organization with worldwide projects.
- You will participate in an intensive two-year training program focused on your leadership qualities and personal development. This program is organized by a specialized Talent Developer.
- An inspiring and motivating environment.
- Meetings with you fellow trainees.
- Guidance by a personal coach.(International) job possibilities after finishing your traineeship.
- A technical Master degree, preferably in Engineering, Applied Mathematics or Physics, Systems & Control and Innovation Science.
- 0 to 2 years' professional experience.
- Strong affinity with technology and improvement processes.
- Relevant extracurricular pursuits alongside your study programme.
- Good command of English.
- A can-do mentality that lets you turn ideas into results.
The procedure will consist of the following rounds: a CV and motivation selection, a capacity test, a personal interview with the recruiter of this vacancy, an interview round at the Talent Developer and an assessment day.