Hours per week
Required education levels
Brussels Area (Belgium)
About the job
Would you like to work on challenging project with increasing responsibility? Would you like to create impact on millions of customers with your ideas? And at the same time develop yourself and your leadership skills by tailor made training? Read on and apply on this challenge in Brussels Belgium.
This traineeship is a two years program where you will work on different projects, in different teams, always with the customer in mind. You will become a team player in an agile environment. Together you dare to make the necessary changes to build a different bank. A bank that wants to grow and compete with the big technology companies. All this to give the end customer a better experience. The roles are diverse like process manager, product manager, formula manger and marketeer all in one.
In simple terms: someone who makes the journey of a customer clearer, simpler and better.
The goal of the traineeship is to, after the two years program, start in a position that suits you. The traineeship offers you the opportunity to develop in various areas. The optimal basis for a successful career! In addition to substantively challenging projects, you participate in an internal and external development process at a specialized Talent Developer, whereby intensive supervision and personal development are a central focus.
About the offer
- In international player who dares to make changes and therefor challenging projects.
- An intensive training program to help you reach your set goals.
- Close contact with your peer group trainees.
- A personal coach that helps you to use your strengths and develop your full potential.
- Working in multidisciplinary squads and tribes who set their goals and how to achieve them themselves.
- After the traineeship a role as "?". An experienced Customer Journey Expert, a Product Owner or an Agile Coach? Everything is possible.
- You have a master's degree.
- You want to redefine and improve the customer experience.
- You have just graduated or up to max 3 years' experience in sales, communication, marketing or project or process management.
- You like to take the bull by the horn and don't wait for the go-ahead.
- You are full of enthusiasm, daring, drive and passion.
- In addition to Dutch or French, you are fluent in English.
ImpressiveGreenApple is responsible for the recruitment and preselection for this program. This means that the CV selection and the first interview round, in which motivation and ambition are central, takes place with one of our consultants. After a positive feedback you will continue the procedure at the organization where you will eventually be employed. A capacity test and assessment are part of the procedure.
Consultant: Irène Everaert
Interested? Apply via the button on this page. Or contact us via 070-416 83 83 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org