Hours per week
Required education levels
About the job
The Department is divided into 5 teams. For the director and two of those teams we are looking for a secretary.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Planning, organizing and monitoring appointments and (facilities for) meetings.
- Dealing with (international) telephone conversations.
- Organizing business trips abroad (tickets, hotel, visa etc.).
- Processing travel declaration costs, payment of invoices etc.
- Providing support for national and international events.
- Receiving (international) clients and guests at the office.
- Assisting team members by finalizing presentations, finance proposals, explaining ICT systems.
- Supporting the Director with invoice approvals, keeping budget and contracts oversight.
About the company
Our client aims to contribute to a world in which, in 2050, more than 9 billion people live well and within the means of the planet's resources. By reaching out to underserved markets, they invests in some of the world's most challenging business environments. The countries that our client works in often have a fragile private sector, little job security and high poverty rates.
About the offer
- You will be working in a very dynamic and international environment.
- A driven and entrepreneurial work environment.
- The team you will be working in is professional and enthusiastic.
- A job with lots of responsibilities or 3 or 4 days a week.
- You have relevant work experience within an international environment, with preference within a financial institution.
- Excellent knowledge (spoken and written) of both Dutch and English.
- Extensive knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with complex administrative systems.
- Copes well with deadlines, is pro-active and a good team player.
- Hands 'on mentality.
- Is used to working independently and able to set priorities.
- Has experience in communicating and working with various cultures.