Hours per week
Required education levels
About the job
The talent program
The talent program is an intensive two-year program in which the development of your talent has a central position. During the program a solid base will be developed to continue a prosperous career with the organisation. You will participate in three different projects within different business groups, each with the duration of eight months. Initially, you will participate in projects in the Netherlands, however, participation in projects at locations abroad are not excluded.
Beside the substantive projects you will also participate in an intensive development program. In this program the main focus will be your professional and personal growth. The responsibilities and competencies to be developed will be addressed at the beginning of the project and will be personally evaluated at the end of the assignment. You will receive personal guidance from a senior manager and external coach. Moreover, you will maintain close contact with other participants, who will start at the same time. After successful completion of the talent program you will have developed multiple skills, among others, communication skills, stakeholder management, project/process and change management. Furthermore, you will have developed the right consulting skills.
The talent program offers a fantastic opportunity to develop within two years into a talent in the field of innovation, business development and management.
The intellectual environment with outstanding innovations demands alertness and courage. The organisation does not exist for years among the world top without reason. You will be responsible for creating the connection between innovations, the various business groups and the needs of customers. In this fluctuating triangle you will continuously search for the right balance and you will align priorities with needs.
About the company
Our client is one of the biggest players in the world in the field of innovation. The organisation has the ability to distinct itself for more than 100 years in the field of innovation, relating to food, health and material. The organisation delivers a great contribution to economical welfare, environmental sustainability and social welfare.
About the offer
- A successful Dutch multinational which belongs to the world top;
- An intellectual environment with outstanding innovations;
- An environment in which higher than average achievements are expected of you;
- An inspiring culture: impact, internationally active and the courage to undertake;
- An intense learning program, tailormade to your personal needs and growth;
- The freedom to have control over your trajectory;
- Close contact with fellow participants;
- A career coach for your (personal) development.
- You have obtained a technical Master degree, preferably related to (Industrial) Engineering;
- A minimum of 1 year and a maximum of 3 years work experience;
- Strong affinity with engineering, but not the ambition to perform a specialized technical role;
- You have a commercial attitude and are a creative thinker;
- You have professional command of the English language;
- You are willing and driven to do projects abroad;
- You dispose of great enthusiasm to follow the talent program for two years.