Hours per week
Required education levels
About the job
Our client is looking for a Secretary for the department ICT & Facility Services. The Secretary holds a central and crucial role to support the primary Director of the department, the Management Team, and, subsequently the secretary supports the Directors of another department. Intense collaboration with colleague assistants/secretaries is also part of the job. The working environment is fun, dynamic and hectic with a high work pace.
The tasks belonging to the role:
- Providing comprehensive support to the Director ICT & FS.
- Managing the agenda of the Director, the inbox and upload Diligent Boards.
- Providing support to the management team, project managers and colleagues.
- Plan and organize appointments and meetings.
- Deal with (international) telephone conversations.
- Facilitate logistics of visitors.
- Contract administration (16 hours/week).
About the offer
Our client is an international company within the finance sector.
This is what you can expect:
- You will be working in a very dynamic and international environment.
- An alternate, independent job with plenty of room for personal initiative.
- A driven and entrepreneurial work environment.
- The team you will be working in is professional and enthusiastic.
This is what is expected of you:
- You have at least 5 years working experience, preferably within a financial institution and/or an international environment.
- You have good Excel skills.
- You have a Bachelor work level.
- You are proactive, a good team player and you have a 'hands on' mentality.
- You cope well with deadlines and are used to working independently and setting priorities.
- You have affinity with ICT, automated data processing.
- You are discrete with regard to confidential information.
- You have good verbal and written communication skills (clear and correct in both Dutch and English).