Hours per week
Required education levels
About the job
This is a two year program in which you will work on different assignments. You'll get the opportunity to gain challenging work experience and discover your strengths. Basedupon the possibilities within the company, your technical expertise and ambition will be matched with the department that suits you best. This way you cangrow into a role as team leader, project leader or expert.
You will follow your traineeship in this field of expertise:
You could experience your traineeship at the department of Mechanical Architecture (MA). The architecture of the machines is crucial for the overall performance of these products. Within the MA department the best mechanical constructions, built-in service mechanisms, means for handling goods and transport systems are developed and industrialized. Here the primary functions of the products are effectively facilitated. For instance: Mechanical Constructions, Freight Handling & Transport. The department covers the entire life cycle of the product: from supplier, production and field service to the end of its lifecycle. It is essential that 'we' can fulfill the functional and industrial obligations in close consultation with all internal and external customers, including Supply Chain Engineering and Production & Equipment Engineering.
What can you expect after finishing the traineeship?
After successfully completing this traineeship, you will be offered a job at the company. The exact position your career starts with will depend heavily on your own professional ambition and the development you make during the traineeship. While it is possible to move into a coordinating/managerial role, you can also opt to continue developing your technical expertise. In other words, there are ample opportunities to continue your career in a direction that's right for you!
About the company
Our client is a high tech and international organization, operating in a globally growing market. 80% of the machines we use on a daily bases would not exist if it weren't for this company. The more than 20.000 employees are part of the most creative thinkers in physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechatronics, optics, mechanics, software and computer science. On a daily basis, they work together in close multidisciplinary teams where they listen to and learn from each other and share ideas. It is the ideal work environment for professional development and personal growth.
About the offer
- Working for a successfulDutch high tech organization with worldwide projects.
- You will participate in an intensive two-year training program focused on your leadership qualities and personal development. This program is organized by a specialized Talent Developer.
- An inspiring and motivating environment.
- Meetings with you fellow trainees.
- Guidance by a personal coach.
- (International) job possibilities after finishing your traineeship.
- A technical Masterdegree, preferably in Mechanical Engineering
- 0 to 2 years' professional experience.
- Strong affinity with technology and improvement processes.
- Relevant extracurricular pursuits alongside your study programme.
- Good command of English.
- A can-do mentality that lets you turn ideas into results.
The procedure will consist of the following rounds: a CV and motivation selection, a capacity test, a personal interview with the recruiter of this vacancy, an interview round atthe Talent Developer and an assessment day.