Hours per week
Required education levels
About the job
As an international project coördinator you will work in a quickly growing and extremely innovative business line. Here they produce the newest generation of chip machines, with the help of the revolutionary technology of Extreme Ultraviolet Light. The complex EUV machines are produced in the Netherlands, disassembled for transport and assembled at the client. Especially the latter is a complex process where your ability to connect and coordinate will make the difference.
When you start, you will first learn about the underlying technology of the EUV machine, where after you will quickly gain responsibility over the coordination of a(n) (Technical) installation project in which parts of the EUV machine will be installed at international clients. During escalations you will act swiftly and adequately within your area of responsibility and try to achieve the optimal collaboration. It is up to you to bring people and processes together. Practically speaking, this means that you will travel a lot for work. However, the predictability of when you will need to travel is low. The expectation is that you will work three weeks in the Netherlands, followed by three weeks abroad (Korea and Taiwan) where you will coordinate an installation.
This is your opportunity to work as an international project coordinator at a key player in technology. It is a chance to build a broad network, to learn and see a lot. You will be in the lead of successful installation projects on location at the client and when in the Netherlands you will implement structural improvements. With your knowledge, skills and personality you will contribute to the successful implementation of the newest and most innovative generation chip machines.
Activities you can think of:
- On-site support.
- Coordination of the technical processes.
- To structure and optimize projects and processes.
- Forge connections between the different stakeholders within the company.
What can you expect after finishing the traineeship?
After two years, you are fully aware of your strong suit and what gives you energy. Everything you have discovered, learned and experienced will ensure a continued growth as a professional within the company. In other words, there are ample opportunities to continue your career in a direction that's right for you!
About the company
Our client is a high tech and international organization, operating in a globally growing market. 80% of the machines we use on a daily bases would not exist if it weren't for this company. The more than 20.000 employees are part of the most creative thinkers in physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechatronics, optics, mechanics, software and computer science. On a daily basis, they work together in close multidisciplinary teams where they listen to and learn from each other and share ideas. It is the ideal work environment for professional development and personal growth.
About the offer
- Working for a successful Dutch high tech organization with worldwide projects.
- You will participate in an intensive two-year training program focused on your leadership qualities and personal development. This program is organized by a specialized Talent Developer.
- An inspiring and motivating environment.
- Meetings with other trainees.
- Guidance by a personal coach.
- (International) job possibilities after finishing your traineeship.
- A technical Master degree, preferably in Engineering, Applied Mathematics or Physics, Systems & Control and Innovation Science.
- 0 to 2 years' professional experience.
- Strong affinity with technology and improvement processes.
- Relevant extracurricular pursuits alongside your study programme.
- Excellent proficiency in English.
- Self-starting, pro-active and a connector.
- Internationally orientated.
- You like to solve complex situations.
- Able to act adequately in dynamic situations.
- You can direct a team, switch quickly and maintain good stakeholder management.