Hours per week
Required education levels
About the job
As a Secretary you will support the Executive Board of the organization. The Executive Board consists of an Executive Director and a Chief Operating Officer. You will form a team with another Secretary. It is important that you understand the core issues that are at play within the board. Your tasks:
- Assisting the Executive Director with logistical, administrative and substantive activities and corresponding systems for internal and external communication;
- Being the direct interface logistically and on substance with internal and external stakeholders who wish to interact with the Board and ensuring proper follow-up;
- Organizing and overseeing meetings; keeping and implementing the Board's agenda and planning; organizing events; monitoring reporting schedules and requirements;
- Helping to improve work processes and engaging in quality improvement projects and activities.
About the company
Our client is an international organization committed to development cooperation. She contributes to a free, fair and sustainable world in which citizens - both women and men - have equal access to the resources our planet offers. She seeks new solutions to persistent global issues.
About the offer
- Working in an international non-profit organization;
- Working with dedicated co-workers;
- A nice working environment where people help each other.
- HBO working and thinking level and at least 3 years of relevant working experience in a complex and international environment;
- You are a fluent speaker of both English and Dutch;
- Excellent skills in MS Office;
- You are flexible, accurate, enthusiastic, confident and you have excellent time management skills;
- You have experience at an international NGO or similar organization.