Hours per week
Required education levels
About the job
Our client is looking for a secretary for the department Private Equity. You will assist the team of two secretaries who closely cooperate in managing the team's affairs. Your responsibilities:
- Provide support to team members.
- Plan and organize appointments and meetings.
- Deal with (international) telephone conversations.
- Organizing business trips (tickets, hotel, visa).
- Process travel declaration costs, payment of invoices.
- Provide support for national and international events.
- Receive international clients.
About the company
Our client is an international company within the finance sector.
About the offer
- You will be working in a very dynamic and international environment.
- An alternate, independent job with plenty of room for personal initiative.
- A driven and entrepreneurial work environment.
- The team you will be working in is professional and enthusiastic.
- You have experience within an international environment.
- You are a proactive team player and you have a hands on mentality.
- You cope well with deadlines and are used to work independently and to set priorities.
- You are discrete with regard to confidential information.
- You have good verbal and written communication skills (clear and correct in both Dutch and English).
- You are fulltime available for at least 6 months.