Hours per week
Required education levels
About the job
(Vacancy on hold)
As Junior Corporate Legal Counsel you will be part of the Regional Legal Team in Amsterdam. You will provide legal advice and support the European Region, with focus on the Nordics Business Unit (Scandinavia / Netherlands) and the Development Agents of this territory.
About the position:
- You will coordinate litigation cases with an external counsel. You ensure that these cases are tracked and administratively managed,
- You will review menu boards, marketing materials and websites (on the entire territory),
- You conduct legal research with regard to litigation cases or to wider Business Unit projects, such as new applications, POS, loyalty program etc.,
- You will support the European legal team in case management or research tasks,
- You keep in touch with all relevant business stakeholders and deal with questions/problems without the need for supervision.
About the offer
About the company:
Our client is known for the many franchise restaurants they have around the world. They have five headquarters around the world and their European Head Quarter Office is based Amsterdam. The corporate culture of our client is known for the positive values they have. As they promote a healthy work-life balance, offering great career opportunities and keep continuing to add talent to their business.We offer:
- A fulltime job with great career opportunities,
- You will be working in a very dynamic and international environment,
- An alternate, independent job with plenty of room for personal initiative,
- A driven and entrepreneurial work environment,
- You will be working in a professional and enthusiastic team,
- We offer you a competitive salary and benefits (€2.900- €3.300 per month.)
More information about the position? Contact Nicole or Firazia, ImpressiveGreenApple by 070-416 8383.
- 1-3 years relevant experience (excluding internships),
- A generalist with knowledge about property/realty law,
- Proficiency in English - Native in Dutch,
- Mandatory LLB or LLM law degree (or an equivalent European Law degree - University level),
- Excellent organization and planning skills,
- High attention to detail and analytical skills,
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written),
- A positive team member and real team-player.
Education & Experience:
- BA or BS degree in Law (L.LB or L.LM) is a requirement.
- Residence in the Netherlands (preferably environment Amsterdam),
- Local candidates being preferred,
- Valid work/residence permit (the Netherlands/ European Union).