Hours per week
Required education levels
About the job
The company we recruit for has a background in international commodity trade, private equity and venture capital and is based in The Hague.As office manager / financial administrator your tasks will be divided between the office management, financial administration and reporting of financial activities. Your key responsibilities:As financial administrator:
As office manager:
- Financial administration in broadest sense: invoicing, bank statements, daily reconciliation of all accounts, cash reserve, operational expenses, tax fillings.
- General office management: first line contact person responsible for all daily operational activities, organize supplies and office systems (data processing, telecommunication, correspondence), negotiate terms and conditions with service providers (rental, telecom, data), organize events and business trips (flights, hotels, cars), and other tasks in support of general management.
- General administration including processing cost statements from colleagues (commuting expenses, business travel, other costs).
- Human Resources including personnel administration and registration (salaries, tax, holidays), permanent education programs.
About the company
Our client is a company based in The Hague with background in international commodity trade, private equity and venture capital. Our Proprietary Trading Desk is dedicated to Global Commodities & Equities and is focused on a top-down market approach in all major commodities, related equities, fixed income & FX. The company takes a long-term view on investment strategies.
About the offer
- A small dedicated team of young professionals, with international focus.
- We reward success and promote new challenges and opportunities.
- Permanent education is encouraged.
- Located in The Hague center, with direct access to NS Den Haag Centraal.
- HBO intellectual and professional level.
- Relevant experience in financial administration.
- Working knowledge of both Microsoft Office (Excel) and Exact required.
- Communicative skills, combined with practical judgment.
- Proficient in English and Dutch mandatory.
- Strong ethics and personal integrity.
- Depending on your experience: flexible working hours 24-32 hours a week.