Hours per week
Required education levels
About the job
The Department is divided into 6 teams. For one of those teams and several managers we are looking for a Management Assistant.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Planning, organizing and monitoring appointments and (facilities for) meetings.
- Dealing with (international) telephone conversations.
- Organizing business trips abroad (tickets, hotel, visa etc.).
- Processing travel declaration costs, payment of invoices etc.
- Providing support for national and international events.
- Receiving (international) clients and guests at the office.
- Assisting team members by finalizing presentations, finance proposals, explaining ICT systems.
- Supporting the Director with invoice approvals, keeping budget and contracts oversight.
About the company
Onze opdrachtgever is een internationaal bedrijf binnen de financiële sector. De organisatie is maatschappelijk betrokken. Vanuit hun kantoor in Den Haag werken enthousiaste professionals in een veelzijdige en dynamische omgeving aan het realiseren van hun missie.
About the offer
- You will be working in a very dynamic and international environment;
- The salary is based on age and relevant experience. Between €2500 - €3700 based on fulltime;
- Temporary contract until at least the end of this year (possibly longer);
- A driven and entrepreneurial work environment.
- The team you will be working in is professional and enthusiastic;
- A job for 32 - 40 hours a week;
- The possibility to work hybrid.
- You have relevant work experience within an international environment;
- Excellent knowledge (spoken and written) of English (Dutch is preferable, not a must);
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Copes well with deadlines, is pro-active and a good team player;
- Hands 'on mentality;
- Is used to working independently and able to set priorities;
- Has at least 2 - 3 years of relevant working experience.