Hours per week
Required education levels
About the job
Our client is looking for a Management for the department Agribusiness. In this role it is expected that you use your own initiative, make decisions, and think in solutions. The working environment is fun, dynamic, and hectic with a high work pace. The Agribusiness team consists of 47 employees.
- Provide fully support to the Director with regard to calendar management.
- Plan meetings for the MT and the department.
- Write minutes for MT meetings.
- Provide support to other members of other teams, if necessary.
- Planning, organizing and monitoring appointments and (external) meetings.
- Deal with (international) telephone conversations.
- Assist with organizing business trips (tickets, hotel, visa etc).
- Process travel declaration costs, payment of invoices etc.
- Provide support for national and international events.
- Receive international clients.
- Be discrete with regard to confidential information.
- Managing and monitoring client administration in a complex ICT-system.
- Provide support to the Director with drafting presentations.
About the company
Our client is an international company within the finance sector.
About the offer
- You will be working in a very dynamic and international environment.
- A job with lots of responsibilities or 4 or 5 days a week.
- A driven and entrepreneurial work environment.
- The team you will be working in is professional and enthusiastic.
- You have at least 5 years of experience within an international environment, with preference within a financial institution.
- You have a higher education (bachelor degree).
- You are proactive, a good team player and you has a hands-on mentality.
- You cope well with deadlines and are used working independently and to set priorities.
- You are experienced in communicating and working with various cultures.
- You have good verbal and written communication skills (clear and correct in both Dutch and English).
If you have any questions, please contact Jessica Wijnia 06 - 21 33 62 00 /firstname.lastname@example.org