Aantal uren per week
Over de functie
In this role you are responsible for the result-areas of the HR team in the Netherlands. The HR team consists of the HR manager, two HR Counselors and an HR officer. The work of the HR team in the Netherlands include:
- Developing and implementing HR policies, Recruitment, Staff Development, labor conditions, health and safety issues and the personnel and salary administration.
- You will lead and strengthen the HR team, coordinate, evaluate, motivate and encourage them in order to deliver the best possible results.
- You will report to the Executive Board.
- You will provide the management team with proactive advice on all International HR topics in cooperation with the Global HR professionals.
- Together with the Global HR professionals you are responsible for shaping and implementing global HR projects and policies.
- Furthermore you will facilitate the managers in their role of integral manager. As a sparring partner for the management team you support them in managing all processes as well as seeing to alignment with the Regional Hubs.
Wat wij vragen
The HR manager must be able to work well within an international environment. You will need to have:
- An energetic personality and be an effective communicator as the HR team is in the middle of a change process.
- A mixture of empathy, self-confidence and a pragmatic business focused approach to HR matters will be required.
- A completed HR degree (HR business) and university level.
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch labor law.
- 10 or more years of demonstrable work experience as a HR manager within a dynamic international company, preferably within a NGO or a knowledge-intensive environment with highly skilled professionals.
- Key-words are: cooperation, persuasive power, leadership, innovative, coaching, team player, self-starter, proactive.
- Excellent proficiency in Dutch and English.
Over het bedrijf
Our client is an international organization committed to development cooperation. She contributes to a free, fair and sustainable world in which citizens - both women and men - have equal access to the resources our planet offers. She seeks new solutions to persistent global issues.
Wat wij bieden
- The opportunity to work in a professional, internationally-oriented organization doing work that contributes to a free, fair and sustainable world.
- Being part of an ambitious and international HR team.
- If you are interested in politics, international affairs and issues like freedom of speech, women's empowerment, sustainable food or renewable energy, you will enjoy working at this organization.
- A good salary (salary range starts at € 3.635,- untill € 4.954,- based on 36 hours) and benefits.