Aantal uren per week
Over de functie
We are looking for a French and English speaking Registration and General Affairs Officer. The
Registration and General Affairs Officer works under the authority of the Deputy Secretary-General for Administrative Affairs.
- Takes care of the registration process of participants for different programmes.
- Acts as a primary point of contact for participants by answering incoming requests for information by e-mail, by telephone, and in person.
- Provides general support during all programmes and events organized at or by the Academy.
- Takes care of travel and restaurant arrangements.
- Sends out mass correspondence to external contacts at specific times of the year.
- Performs any supplementary administrative task upon request.
Wat wij vragen
- Excellent knowledge of the French and English language.
- Good knowledge of the Dutch language.
- Willing and able to work during the summer months July/August and the month of January.
- Working experience in a administrative job.
- Available for 24-32 hours.
Over het bedrijf
The organization is a non profit institution. They offer courses in the area of international right.
Wat wij bieden
- A dynamic and international working environment.
- Working in a driven team.
- A highly varied function.
- An organization with a clear social mission.