About the job
- Executing KYC remediation process for existing customers; identification of the
customer by collecting, processing detailed client information and documentation
required to bring files in line with the regulatory standards.
- The CCD/KYC Analyst has direct contact with the customer to collect necessary information.
- Works in close consultation with Investment Officer on the execution of the
- Doing research: provide an overview of ownership and management structure;
Perform KYC checks: screening for sanctions, politically exposed persons, adverse
media involvement in anti-money laundering, bribe and fraud;
- Follow up with the client for outstanding information and documentation:
- Handles requests for additional information from Compliance and liaise further with
the Investment Officer and client as required.
About the company
Our client aims to contribute to a world in which, in 2050, more than 9 billion people live well and within the means of the planet's resources. By reaching out to underserved markets, they invests in some of the world's most challenging business environments. The countries that our client works in often have a fragile private sector, little job security and high poverty rates.
About the offer
- You will be working in a very dynamic and international environment.
- A driven and entrepreneurial work environment.
- The team you will be working in is professional and enthusiastic.
- Preferably a couple of years KYC /Anti-Money Laundering experience within a bank. Otherwise for example experience as research journalist, legal counsel or similar relevant experience;
- Bachelor's degree;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Fluent in English. In addition, preference for Arabic, Spanish or French;
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently as required;
- Attention to detail. Operational effectiveness to ensure data input is dealt with in a correct, consistent and timely manner;
- Curious mind (likes to search and search deeper);
- Positive 'can do' attitude, able to deal with a changing environment.