Hours per week
Required education levels
About the job
You will work on the department Finance, Impact and Data. The department consists of four teams and you will provide support primary to the Director FID and the MT team.
- Provide daily support to director and managers.
- Manage the agenda and inbox of the director.
- Providing administrative and project support to the management team and colleagues.
- Provide assistance to the individual team members.
- Plan and organize internal and external appointments and meetings.
- Prepare agenda, collect and distribute documents and keep minutes.
- Facilitate logistics of visitors.
- Track activities of Management Team.
- Contract and invoice administration.
About the company
Our client aims to contribute to a world in which, in 2050, more than 9 billion people live well and within the means of the planet's resources. By reaching out to underserved markets, they invests in some of the world's most challenging business environments. The countries that our client works in often have a fragile private sector, little job security and high poverty rates.
About the offer
- You will be working in a very dynamic and international environment.
- An alternate, independent job with plenty of room for personal initiative.
- A driven and entrepreneurial work environment.
- The team you will be working in is professional and enthusiastic.
- You have at least 5 years of experience within an international environment.
- You are a proactive self starter with a hands on mentality.
- You cope well with deadlines and are used to work independently and to set priorities.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills (clear and correct in both Dutch and English).