Hours per week
Required education levels
About the job
- Provide daily secretary support to the managers (pro-active agenda management, upload in diligent boards, follow-up on important emails, minute keeping, finetuning presentations).
- Manage and monitor administration of the managers; e.g. archiving documents (in SharePoint);
- Planning, organizing and monitoring appointments and (external) meetings;
- Deal with (international) telephone conversations;
- Provide assistance to the team in line with business need, e.g.:
- Complex meetings,
- Business trips (tickets, hotel, visa etc);
- Travel declaration costs, payment of invoices etc;
- Provide support for national and international events.
About the company
Our client aims to contribute to a world in which, in 2050, more than 9 billion people live well and within the means of the planet's resources. By reaching out to underserved markets, they invests in some of the world's most challenging business environments. The countries that our client works in often have a fragile private sector, little job security and high poverty rates.
About the offer
- You will be working in a very dynamic and international environment.
- An alternate, independent job with plenty of room for personal initiative.
- A driven and entrepreneurial work environment.
- The team you will be working in is professional and enthusiastic.
- You have experience within an international environment.
- You are a proactive team player and you have a hands on mentality.
- You cope well with deadlines and are used to work independently and to set priorities.
- You are discrete with regard to confidential information.
- You have good verbal and written communication skills (clear and correct in both Dutch and English).