Hours per week
Required education levels
About the job
Our client is looking for a Secretary for the department ICT & Facility Services. The Secretary holds a central and crucial role to support the primary Director of the department, the Management Team, and, subsequently the secretary supports the Directors of another department. Intense collaboration with colleague assistants/secretaries is also part of the job. The working environment is fun, dynamic and hectic with a high work pace.
The tasks belonging to the role:
- Providing comprehensive support to the Director ICT & FS.
- Managing the agenda of the Director, the inbox and upload Diligent Boards.
- Providing support to the management team, project managers and colleagues.
- Plan and organize appointments and meetings.
- Deal with (international) telephone conversations.
- Facilitate logistics of visitors.
- Contract administration (16 hours/week).
About the company
Our client aims to contribute to a world in which, in 2050, more than 9 billion people live well and within the means of the planet's resources. By reaching out to underserved markets, they invests in some of the world's most challenging business environments. The countries that our client works in often have a fragile private sector, little job security and high poverty rates.
About the offer
Our client is an international company within the finance sector.
This is what you can expect:
- You will be working in a very dynamic and international environment.
- An alternate, independent job with plenty of room for personal initiative.
- A driven and entrepreneurial work environment.
- The team you will be working in is professional and enthusiastic.
This is what is expected of you:
- You have at least 5 years working experience, preferably within a financial institution and/or an international environment.
- You have good Excel skills.
- You have a Bachelor work level.
- You are proactive, a good team player and you have a 'hands on' mentality.
- You cope well with deadlines and are used to working independently and setting priorities.
- You have affinity with ICT, automated data processing.
- You are discrete with regard to confidential information.
- You have good verbal and written communication skills (clear and correct in both Dutch and English).