Hours per week
Required education levels
About the job
Our client is looking for a Portfolio Analyst for the Agency Desk. The Agency Desk is responsible for managing Paricipants' and Lenders' interests in the relevant syndicated transaction. You will be working in a team of five Portfolio Analysts.
- Communicate with Borrowers, Participants and Lenders regarding all administrative aspects of the facility agreement.
- Coordinate the loan utilization process between the Borrower and the Lenders/Participants.
- Coordinate the waiver and amendment process between the Borrower and the Lenders/Participants.
- Monitor the (information) undertakings which are due from the Borrower and distribute the received reporting to Lenders and Participants.
- Close cooperation with the front office and legal colleagues in a pro-active manner on a variety of subjects.
About the company
Our client aims to contribute to a world in which, in 2050, more than 9 billion people live well and within the means of the planet's resources. By reaching out to underserved markets, they invests in some of the world's most challenging business environments. The countries that our client works in often have a fragile private sector, little job security and high poverty rates.
About the offer
- You will be working in a very dynamic and international environment;
- A driven and entrepreneurial work environment;
- The team you will be working in is professional and enthusiastic.
- You have at least 5 years working experience, preferably within a financial institution and/or an international environment.
- Knowledge of Loan Agreements based on LMA ( Load Market Association) standards;
- You have a Bachelor Degree in Finance (HBO);
- You are proactive, a good team player and you have a 'hands on' mentality.
- You have excellent communication skills;
- You are available for the next three months;
- You are fluent in English.