Aantal uren per week
Over de functie
This is a two year program in which you will familiarize with the overarching processes and to help you build a network with people from the different departments in a short period of time. The program is organized by a specialized Talent Developer and you will work in a high tech organization. During the first few months, you will get to know the highly complex customer support system, after which you will be allowed to work as a Business Planner. You will be assigned to several quality improvement projects in order to broaden and deepen your knowledge. In this way you will be prepared for a management position in international operations and you will have the opportunity to leave your mark on processes occurring at the beating heart of the organization.
Activities you can think of:
- Drawing up the right budgets, based on the resources required for the support activities.
- Engage in data-driven optimization of the planning process.
- Evaluate the process of 'time writing' for all 17.000 employees in order to gain a good understanding of what actually happens on the shop floor.
- You will carry out studies at the different clients' premises or roll out new solutions for staff working in the field.
In order to convince that your suggestions for improvement are worthwhile, you will have to present fact-based arguments. Please be aware that a tremendous amount of data is generated in the Customer Support department, and that they communicate effectively and directly about this data. Therefore, it is vital that you feel comfortable in a data-driven environment!
Wat wij vragen
- A technical or business-oriented Master degree.
- 0 to 2 years' professional experience.
- Cultural awareness and a willingness to travel.
- A love for planning, puzzles and data.
- Strong affinity with technology and improvement processes.
- Relevant extracurricular pursuits alongside your study programme.
- Good command of English.
- A can-do mentality that lets you turn ideas into results.
Over het bedrijf
Our client is a high tech and international organization, operating in a globally growing market. 80% of the machines we use on a daily basis would not exist if it weren't for this company. The division you will be working for employs 2,500 people worldwide and focuses on developing and supplying innovative technologies for a variety of applications in the machines.
Wat wij bieden
- Working for a successful Dutch high tech organization with worldwide projects.
- You will participate in an intensive two-year training program focused on your leadership qualities and personal development. This program is organized by a specialized Talent Developer.
- An inspiring and motivating international environment.
- Meetings with you fellow trainees.
- Guidance by a personal coach.
- (International) job possibilities after finishing your traineeship.
- The combination of experience and development will accelerate your growth into your professional role.
What can you expect after finishing the traineeship?
After successfully completing this traineeship, you will be offered a job at the company. Thanks to the experience you have gained at the beating heart of the organization, you will be very knowledgeable about the processes, which will make you an interesting candidate for a management position in the company's international operations. The Talent Development Program will ensure that you have superb leadership skills as well as an excellent understanding of the job.