Aantal uren per week
Over de functie
In your role as Financial and Compliance Administrator, you will be responsible for the
financial administration related to trade execution and settlement, monitoring of risk and controls, the implementation of the compliance rules and the financial reporting to management.
- Financial administration, including daily reconciliation of all accounts used for investments, cash reserve, operational expenses, etc.
- Execution, clearance and settlement of trading activities a.o.: verifications and reconciliations of trading accounts, managing counterparty margin calls
- Monitor internal compliance guidelines a.o.: daily reports, monitor risk profiles
- Close cooperation with accounting and control staff, and external auditors.
- Other tasks include preparing periodic financial reporting, preparing accounting procedures and various tasks in support of general management, general administrative and supportive tasks.
Wat wij vragen
- Bachelor degree preferably in financial administrative related fields or MBO level 4 with minimal
5 years of experience.
- Proven relevant experience, preferably with background in financial administration, control and/or in financial environment.
- Working knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel is required.
- Affinity of financial instruments, financial markets, commodities markets is a pré.
- Knowlegde of Bloomberg and Exact are preferred.
- Communicative skills, combined with practical judgment.
- Proficient in English mandatory.
- Strong ethics and personal integrity.
Over het bedrijf
Company with background in international commodity trade and private equity has started a new investment platform as Proprietary Trading Desk. The Proprietary Desk shall mainly focus on a top-down market approach on commodities, related equities, fixed income and FX. The company takes a long term view on investment strategies.
Wat wij bieden
- An ambitious start-up environment.
- A company located in The Hague center, with quick access to public transport / trains.
- An international environment with ambitious colleagues.